At NetCenergy, we believe in:
Our employees’ opportunities for development and our clients’ road to success remain the centerpiece of everything we do; we are constantly growing our knowledge and refining our expertise to harness the full potential of the products and services we offer. If helping other small businesses get the most out of their technology solutions sounds like rewarding work to you, then we hope you will join us.
CURRENT OPENINGS: Low Voltage Cabling Technician
NetCenergy is a strategic business partner providing security systems, audio visual and IT networking systems to our clients, across a variety of industries.
The Low Voltage Cabling Technician will be responsible for a range of cable and telephone infrastructure duties.
• Audit cable run list and provide supporting documentation
• Install/pull, test, terminate and label low voltage cables
• Install patch and fiber panels
• Perform basic testing and troubleshooting of cable
• Read and interpret plans and cable schematics
• Terminate and test low voltage cables and fiber optic cables
• Installing data racks, cable tray, and cable management in IT rooms
• A minimum of three years of experience in the installation of voice and data structured cabling systems.
• A valid driver’s license
• Be able to pass drug screen and background check
• Additional experience with Security Systems, Audio Visual and IT Network Systems a plus.
Rhode Island TSC/TST license and data in video preferred
Company benefits include paid vacation, health care, vision, dental, disability and life insurance 401k, training opportunities, competitive wages plus additional overtime.