We’re a Rhode Island-based outsourced IT department that services clients across a variety of industries.
Join our team! We offer a collegial work environment, and competitive compensation/benefits … as evidenced by our low turnover rate. We have an established client base and love helping our clients grow and prosper.
At NetCenergy, we believe in:
- Working with integrity
- Maintaining open lines of communication among our fellow teammates and our clients
- Investing in and empowering our people
- Providing our people the freedom to pursue their interests and hone their skills
Providing our employees with opportunities for development and our clients with roads to success remain the centerpiece of everything we do; we are constantly growing our knowledge and refining our expertise to harness the full potential of the products and services we offer. If helping other small businesses get the most out of their technology solutions sounds like rewarding work to you, then we hope you will join us.
CURRENT OPENINGS: Managed Services Engineer
NetCenergy is a RI based managed services provider specializing in high-touch, quality, IT support. We are seeking a proactive, creative, knowledgeable managed-services engineer to join our client services team. Our team works physically from our office in Cranston, RI.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance for our client’s infrastructure systems
- Conduct quick response for any unplanned outages or user support requests
- Following established support procedures, interact with, and updates our ticketing and knowledge base support systems
- Assist client managers with regular on-site business reviews
- Works with our team to prepare recommendations to our clients that align with their business goals while maintaining a secure and productive computing environment
- Handle troubleshooting tasks both remotely and at the client’s site
- Associates degree in network infrastructure or 4 years’ experience in the field
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
- Excellent communication, client service and documentation skills
- Valid drivers license and proof of current insurance
NetCenergy offers a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Life, 401K and Paid Time Off. We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience and education.
For consideration, send resume to email@example.com