We’re a Rhode Island-based outsourced IT department that services clients across a variety of industries.
Join our team! We offer a collegial work environment, and competitive compensation/benefits … as evidenced by our low turnover rate. We have an established client base and love helping our clients grow and prosper.
At NetCenergy, we believe in:
- Working with integrity
- Maintaining open lines of communication among our fellow teammates and our clients
- Investing in and empowering our people
- Providing our people the freedom to pursue their interests and hone their skills
Providing our employees with opportunities for development and our clients with roads to success remain the centerpiece of everything we do; we are constantly growing our knowledge and refining our expertise to harness the full potential of the products and services we offer. If helping other small businesses get the most out of their technology solutions sounds like rewarding work to you, then we hope you will join us.
Check out our summer 2022 and January 2023 employee outings.
CURRENT OPENINGS: Desktop / End User Technician
NetCenergy is a RI based managed services provider specializing in high-touch, quality, IT support. We are seeking a proactive, creative, knowledgeable technician to join our client services team.
Applicants who have a balance of technical skills and interpersonal skills will thrive in the multi-client environment, as well as learn, grow, and potentially move up through the organization. Our team works physically from our office in Cranston, RI.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance, installation, and support for our MSP clients as it relates to desktops and laptops for both software and hardware.
- Resolve minor technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN).
- Respond to service tickets either in person or over the phone.
- At least two years of professional experience in desktop support or related field
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite (0365)
- Ability to work with non-technical clients through the problem-solving process
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Valid drivers license and proof of current insurance
NetCenergy offers a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Life, 401K and Paid Time Off. We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience and education.
For consideration, send resume to email@example.com